The introduction of online shopping on the internet has made diet pills easily accessible to the alarmingly high percentage of people trying to reduce their excess body fat. However, before buying these pills, it is vital for everyone to know about the advantages and disadvantages of these consuming these pills. . Phenetermine is one among the most effective diet pills, which helps people to reduce weight without any side effects. Before you choose to try out any diet pill, you need to consider some factors. These include ingredients, potential side effects, customer reviews, etc. Here is a brief on some of the important facts regarding diet pills.
1. Various diet pills work through different mechanisms. Fat burning pills work by restricting the absorption of fat. Carbohydrate blockers restrict carbohydrates absorption, whereas slimming pills which are very common, work by enhancing the metabolic rate of the body.
2. Most of these pills only work for people who exercise regularly. They are not supposed to be used as a magic pill for weight loss. They should be utilized in combination with proper diet change and exercise.
3. These pills can cause several side effects including diarrhea, stomach ache and cross reaction with some other medicines like oestrogen supplements and contraceptive pills.
4. Most of these fat burning pills have stimulants like green tea, caffeine, ephedrine and guarana. Fat reducing tablets containing caffeine could cause some side effects (if an overdose of these pills is taken) which includes anxiety, headache, sleeping disorder, mania, psychosis, confusion, tinnitus and Irregular beating of heart which can result in heart attack and eventually death. Do not take excessive of caffeine containing pills. It is highly suggested that you can take one fat burning pill a day as excessive intake of these drugs is equivalent to attempting suicide.
5. Too much intake of these pills containing guarana can result in insomnia, nervousness, headache, elevated blood pressure, palpitations and anxiety.
6. Green tea extracts within these fat burning pills could lead to insomnia and restlessness.
7. If your diet pills have conjugated linoleic acid, then you are at higher risk of having heart diseases.
8. Slimming pills containing chromium have a higher probability of causing anemia, DNA damage and amnesia i.e. loss of memory.
9. Fat burning drugs containing chitosan could cause malnutrition as it will clog the absorption of vitamins that are soluble in fat into your body.
10. Slimming pills containing ephedrine could increase the probability for acne, urinary tract diseases, insomnia, headaches, arrhythmias resulting in heart palpitations, sudden death, etc.
Therefore, you must consider the pros and cons of using diet pills to reduce your weight and achieve your fitness goals. If you decide to use any of these medicines, you need to be very watchful for any of their side effects. Once you notice any of the above mentioned side effects, no matter how mild they seem, you just have to stop using them instantly.